Safely evolution-trading pokémon??

Smixor

For someone who does not have any friends playing this game, is there any way I can get my Scyther evolved in a way that will be safer than choosing the first random player that says they'll do it for me?

Find a person you have known for a while or someone who has helped you along the way and take screenshots of your conversation and the trade in case he/she is a scammer and report it to forums.

umbreon_animation_by_taravalentine.gif

You are not afraid of the dark. You are only afraid of what could happen in the dark.

235347 For someone who does not have any friends playing this game, is there any way I can get my Scyther evolved in a way that will be safer than choosing the first random player that says they'll do it for me?

Hi there. When you're in game and ready to trade, please feel free to look for an available staff member in one of the chat channels, as they'll assist with your trade evolution. You can also make a topic about it in the General Support subforum, or seek support via our IRC Live Chat.

Should you decide to trade with another player, please be sure to always take screenshots of your Pokemon, the conversation and the trade transaction, as Nindir suggested. In case something goes wrong, you'll want to have proof so that you can report the scam.

Topic moved to proper forum.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

235347 For someone who does not have any friends playing this game, is there any way I can get my Scyther evolved in a way that will be safer than choosing the first random player that says they'll do it for me?

Hi there. When you're in game and ready to trade, please feel free to look for an available staff member in one of the chat channels, as they'll assist with your trade evolution. You can also make a topic about it in the General Support subforum, or seek support via our IRC Live Chat.

Should you decide to trade with another player, please be sure to always take screenshots of your Pokemon, the conversation and the trade transaction, as Nindir suggested. In case something goes wrong, you'll want to have proof so that you can report the scam.

Topic moved to proper forum.

Thanks a lot! :)