Thoughts on my Starter Team?

Thejollypear

235630 Hey guys, I just wanted some feedback/tips on my starter team. Please tell me how I can improve! Thanks!

2rnzno3.png

2mmtwuh.png

16gmtck.png

xfcg9y.png

14y8g9u.png

2ykz2oi.png

Do you have an old rod yet? Getting a magikarp does help in the long run since you'll need help with Sabrina,Blaine and Giovanii.And he single handedly sweeps the Elite four as well

235866 Do you have an old rod yet? Getting a magikarp does help in the long run since you'll need help with Sabrina,Blaine and Giovanii.And he single handedly sweeps the Elite four as well

No I do not. Where do you get it? I've been meaning to get a magicarp?

Thanks, jolly!

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

235866 Do you have an old rod yet? Getting a magikarp does help in the long run since you'll need help with Sabrina,Blaine and Giovanii.And he single handedly sweeps the Elite four as well

Thanks, jolly!

I can't recall which Pokemon center it's in but one of them has an NPC that gives you a magikarp.

13162cb0-767f-48a7-9933-75141ce45068_zpsgnlartrq.png

Do you have an old rod yet? Getting a magikarp does help in the long run since you'll need help with Sabrina,Blaine and Giovanii.And he single handedly sweeps the Elite four as well

That tip will help me with sabrina. I just got my magikarp to evolve. what would be a good level to get garadose up to?

EDIT: Didn't Mean to double post!!! I did that without thinking!!

13162cb0-767f-48a7-9933-75141ce45068_zpsgnlartrq.png

Thanks, jolly!

I can't recall which Pokemon center it's in but one of them has an NPC that gives you a magikarp.

It's the one outside the entrance to Mt. Moon. A guy will sell you a Magikarp for 1.5k but only once.

That tip will help me with sabrina. I just got my magikarp to evolve. what would be a good level to get garadose up to?

EDIT: Didn't Mean to double post!!! I did that without thinking!!

Get it as high as you can possibly go,I had my magikarp up till lvl 50 before I evolved it