Accident release my gardevoir

Mazacar2103

Even though it's your fault and you should be more careful next time, I'll support this because I can imagine how bad it must feel.

I hope a GM sees this and will retrieve your Pokemon. :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

I've seen staff respond to people telling them they can get it back before if it has been accidentally released sometimes.

1469235499-alex2.png

Thanks to Shak404 for this amazing signature!

[glow=red]Come join the Pokemon Revolution Online IRC![/glow] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

-Albert Einstein

I've seen for sure staff retrieving Pokemon in the past if they know the ID, but you have to find the right one and I guess they need to be in a good day. :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

235871 I did a dumb thing and really need help

I accident release my gardevoir :(

Can u help me give my Gardevoir back pls :(

fZwVLja.jpg rHTFslC.jpg

my pokemon ID is 6382911,pls help me

Hello, your request has already been responded to here. Please do not create multiple active threads for the same issue. As such, this thread will be locked.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.