Found 2 bugs

Shamow008

1. 1.

when i battled with sereii on abandon ship...after i killed a pokemon it says "its completely ineffective"n again "its super effective" i dont understand what happend.

2nd one is when i was passing infront of one npc named "psychic wade'' he caught me but he didnt battle with me..he let me go instead fighting with me..i hope it will help u guys solve the problem !!

2ldjczn.png

236028 when i battled with sereii on abandon ship...after i killed a pokemon it says "its completely ineffective"n again "its super effective" i dont understand what happend.

2nd one is when i was passing infront of one npc named "psychic wade'' he caught me but he didnt battle with me..he let me go instead fighting with me..i hope it will help u guys solve the problem !!

2ldjczn.png

Hi there. I'm guessing that you were facing Metagross when you received the "It's completely ineffective" message. That message actually refers to Metagross' ability Clear Body, which prevents attacks from reducing the Pokemon's stats. So if you were using a move like Bulldoze, which lowers the target's Speed stat, you'd get the "It's completely ineffective" message in reference to the stat-reducing effect, and then the "It's super effective" message in reference to the actual damage that was dealt. Hope that clears things up.

Regarding the second part of your post, this has recently been corrected. Thanks for reporting, though!

Topic moved to proper forum.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.