A quick question/suggestion

Explorerblaze

Hello this is a quick question/suggestion about battles. Why if the Pokemon that is first in your party is always following you why when you enter a battle the games shows you throwing a poke ball I know this is a small thing but is it hard to change the graphics for the first Pokemon in battle to change from throwing a poke ball to the trainer pointing ahead at the Pokemon like HG/SS did? What do you guys think?

1st, i'm gonna say the pokemon is not always behing you: it isn't when bicycle, mounting or surfing.

2nd, this is like the lowest priority possible, it would be one of the last thing to implement in the game, and we're far from this moment.

And by far i mean YEARS, so this thread will probably be burried deep in the forum before the moment comes.

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

236844 1st, i'm gonna say the pokemon is not always behing you: it isn't when bicycle, mounting or surfing.

2nd, this is like the lowest priority possible, it would be one of the last thing to implement in the game, and we're far from this moment.

And by far i mean YEARS, so this thread will probably be burried deep in the forum before the moment comes.

Yea I know the Pokemon doesn't follow you when you do those things

Guest LiquidSnakeK
236844 YEARS

Yea you're definitely exaggerating a little too much there. Of course this is on a low priority list, however to say its YEARS from even being considered might just not be true. They may just choose to never implement it. Its merely a nit-pick anyways, as its definitely not something game breaking. But who knows, it could just get implemented after the next major update whenever that is :Grin:

236844 YEARS

Yea you're definitely exaggerating a little too much there. Of course this is on a low priority list, however to say its YEARS from even being considered might just not be true. They may just choose to never implement it. Its merely a nit-pick anyways, as its definitely not something game breaking. But who knows, it could just get implemented after the next major update whenever that is :Grin:

Well, only time will give us answer, but I do still believe that if this is to be implemented, it will be in "years" (and you're right, it could just be ignored), Just because there is too much important things to be worked on by every staff member...

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]