I can not capture any Pokemon, what happened?

Fyre

I do not know what happened, but I made a routine excavations in and could not capture any Pokémon of them all, I tried Beldum, Absol, Aron, Sawk until Makuhita .. I've tried the normal pokeball, Great Ball, Ultra .. nothing works.

I wonder what 's going on, already closed and no customer, if this is a bug or something else, because so I'm taking it, as if block handle Pokémon xD

:Question:

237167 if you pass the 68 boxes limit , it is normal. try to release some pokemons and try again.

That's not the problem, I know it has a limit, but I'm nowhere near it because I the release in several because of that.

All Pokémon that I think literally fleeing pokeball, regardless of all = /

237167 if you pass the 68 boxes limit , it is normal. try to release some pokemons and try again.

That's not the problem, I know it has a limit, but I'm nowhere near it because I the release in several because of that.

All Pokémon that I think literally fleeing pokeball, regardless of all = /

Can you clarify how many PC pages you have filled? The limit is actually around 60, not 68.

Otherwise, try putting the wild Pokemon to sleep and lowering its HP. Those factors will help influence the Pokemon's catch rate.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

237748 Can you clarify how many PC pages you have filled? The limit is actually around 60, not 68.

Otherwise, try putting the wild Pokemon to sleep and lowering its HP. Those factors will help influence the Pokemon's catch rate.

Hmmm so that's why I'm in their 60s in the box, I did not know that 68 was ghost = /

Thank you!