JJRsquad Leveling Daycare Centre!

Jackbd

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[glow=red]

[/glow]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.What pokemon you want to be levelled -

2.What level and what level i want it to be trained to -

3.In game name

THANK YOU AND HOPE TO SEE MANY NEW FACES

[glow=green]Proud Leader of JJRsquad[/glow]

Want to join? click this link here ------> https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=38506

concept-2-transp-admin.png

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: JJRsquad Levelling Daycare Centre!

<r><QUOTE author="arthas10a"><s>

</s>Hi there i like to buy your service ... but i need a fast lvling <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Pm me arthas10a if you want. Thanks <E>:Angel:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you arthas10a we will get one of our staff to pm you</r>

Want to join? click this link here ------> https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=38506

<t>Hello I'm very very interested aswell. Just one question, is an EV training service also available?<br/>

<br/>

1.What pokemon you want to be levelled - Skarmory<br/>

<br/>

2.What level and what level i want it to be trained to - He should be level 15ish, desired level is 100<br/>

<br/>

3.In game name: Nechrit</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Nechrit"><s>

</s><POST content="239029"><s></s>239029<e></e></POST> Hello I'm very very interested aswell. Just one question, is an EV training service also available?<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

2.What level and what level i want it to be trained to - He should be level 15ish, desired level is 100<br/>

<br/>

3.In game name: Nechrit<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ill get incontact with you in game</r>

<r><QUOTE author="JackBD"><s>

</s><POST content="239057"><s></s>239057<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Nechrit"><s>
</s><POST content="239029"><s></s>239029<e></e></POST> Hello I'm very very interested aswell. Just one question, is an EV training service also available?<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

3.In game name: Nechrit<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ill get incontact with you in game<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I'm always online <E>:Grin:</E></r>

239029 Hello I'm very very interested aswell. Just one question, is an EV training service also available?

1.What pokemon you want to be levelled - Skarmory

2.What level and what level i want it to be trained to - He should be level 15ish, desired level is 100

3.In game name: Nechrit

Ill get incontact with you in game

I'm waiting for my Skarmory, was supposed to be delivered yesterday!

Let me know when you are online :thanks: