JJRsquad Leveling Daycare Centre!

Jackbd

239029 Hello I'm very very interested aswell. Just one question, is an EV training service also available?

1.What pokemon you want to be levelled - Skarmory

2.What level and what level i want it to be trained to - He should be level 15ish, desired level is 100

3.In game name: Nechrit

Ill get incontact with you in game

I'm waiting for my Skarmory, was supposed to be delivered yesterday!

Let me know when you are online :thanks:

Ive been waiting for you to come on, i was out with the family yesterday, my apologies

[glow=green]Proud Leader of JJRsquad[/glow]

Want to join? click this link here ------> https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=38506

concept-2-transp-admin.png

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill get incontact with you in game

Ive been waiting for you to come on, i was out with the family yesterday, my apologies

I've been waiting for 2 days now for my pokemon to be returned, i play ALOT so fact you did not see me online is not an excuse.

Then you pmd me to come online, so did I. It's been over 45 min now with you online and not replying to my messages at all, and yet you aren't afk since the 7 minutes kick-timer would have booted you out.

I would really like to know what's going on here, i start to be scared i won't see my pokemon anymore. That's not how you do business, if you give dates you respect them, if at 23:00 you make me drop everything to come online and grab my poke i expect you to trade it to me, not ignore me completly.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt one more time my friend, by tomorrow i want my pokemon back (leveled or not, at this point i don't care).

Failure to do so will result in me asking help to mods to fix this situation.

Hope to hear from you very soon,

Regards,

Nechrit

I've been waiting for 2 days now for my pokemon to be returned, i play ALOT so fact you did not see me online is not an excuse.

Then you pmd me to come online, so did I. It's been over 45 min now with you online and not replying to my messages at all, and yet you aren't afk since the 7 minutes kick-timer would have booted you out.

I would really like to know what's going on here, i start to be scared i won't see my pokemon anymore. That's not how you do business, if you give dates you respect them, if at 23:00 you make me drop everything to come online and grab my poke i expect you to trade it to me, not ignore me completly.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt one more time my friend, by tomorrow i want my pokemon back (leveled or not, at this point i don't care).

Failure to do so will result in me asking help to mods to fix this situation.

Hope to hear from you very soon,

Regards,

Nechrit

I am still waiting for my pokemon. You pmd me on forums a couple times without useful informations, you coming online soon?

ATTENTION, I AM REMOVING THIS POST. I am sorry but recently i have had my pc taken in as "evidence" to the police of something that has happened. I am aware i still owe someone a pokemon but there is not much i could do. i am back now so pm me and it will be arranged

[glow=green]Proud Leader of JJRsquad[/glow]

Want to join? click this link here ------> https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=38506

concept-2-transp-admin.png

Guest Derp1ngSlime

1.Gyarados, and Eevvee

2.Right now lvl 62 for GYarados

For eevvee lvl 33

both to lvl 97

3.DerpingSlime

i can wait a while cuz i have other things i need to train i just cant do it all alone so i wanna spread it out a bit, if u can help that would be EPIC