[Hoenn]Wattson Teleport Quest Bug

Sulux

hi,

i do the teleport quest step by step with this guides

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=31585

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32127

after i found plusle and minun in the power plant and go back to Wattsan and talk with him i cant move.

i can use the rest of my interface and can write into the chat but i dont can move or turn or something.

stuck0kkxw.jpg

only if i restart my client i can move again but than i cant do the next steps of the quest because i must talk with wattsan again.

stuck2ydsjf.jpg

unbenannt-45ju02.png

238196 hi,

i do the teleport quest step by step with this guides

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=31585

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32127

after i found plusle and minun in the power plant and go back to Wattsan and talk with him i cant move.

i can use the rest of my interface and can write into the chat but i dont can move or turn or something.

stuck0kkxw.jpg

only if i restart my client i can move again but than i cant do the next steps of the quest because i must talk with wattsan again.

stuck2ydsjf.jpg

Hi, just to clarify - the issue you're having is that you get stuck/frozen at the Wattson NPC at New Mauville, right?

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

hi,

at the moment i only can say that if i talk to wattson after i fous plusle and minun i cant move.

i dont can move and i dont can turn my charakter to any site. the charakter freeze completly.

the rest of the menu (the options for example) works and i can use the chat too.

unbenannt-45ju02.png

242480 hi,

at the moment i only can say that if i talk to wattson after i fous plusle and minun i cant move.

i dont can move and i dont can turn my charakter to any site. the charakter freeze completly.

the rest of the menu (the options for example) works and i can use the chat too.

Hi there. I apologize for getting back to you so late on this.

If you're still having the issue - try to restart your client a few times. It may take several tries, up to as many as 10+ attempts or so, but you should be able to get the NPC dialogue eventually. Other users have also reported that speaking to the Wattson NPC from the right side has helped for them, so you may want to try that as well.

Good luck! Let me know how it works.

PIquvgo.png

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

246585 hi,

thank you for the information.

i wanna try it if the queue is not by 700 :Smile:

maybe if the servers gonna up after this maintance at the moment i can try it a few times without a queue

Yep, after maintenance would generally be a good time to try something like this. Take advantage of the lack of queue, and let me know if it works for you. :)

PIquvgo.png

246609 sooo,

i need yust 3 relogs (dont need client restart) and now i'm not freeze and can finish my quest.

tank you :)

Glad to hear it! Enjoy your game.

Locking the thread as resolved.

PIquvgo.png