MEHD1 - FR/ENG Streaming ! With a lot of pokemon GIVEWAYS

Mehd1

Hi , everyone ,

A lot of you can seen all my messages in game chat :) Im a french streamer and i like so much this game . I want share my in game experience with a lot of people .

I stream on pokemon Revolution Online and a lot of other game ( gary's mod , dragon ball Z Xenoverse ect ... ) .

I would organise maybe 1 - 2 x per semaine some giveway of pokemon on YELLOW SERVER for my followers !

MY TWITCH : twitch.tv/mehd11

In description u can see the discord chanel if u want to speak with us .

This streaming is FR/EN , all people can speak in chat , and we need cool guys only !

If you like my project you can follow me now for being advertise when i will stream , or just remember that :)

( ALL GIVEWAY ARE TOTALY FREE AND WILL BE RARE POKEMON , OR GOOD IV , OR SHINY , OR HIGH LEVEL )

With Love , MEHD1 :y:

238535 Hi , everyone ,

A lot of you can seen all my messages in game chat :) Im a french streamer and i like so much this game . I want share my in game experience with a lot of people .

I stream on pokemon Revolution Online and a lot of other game ( gary's mod , dragon ball Z Xenoverse ect ... ) .

I would organise maybe 1 - 2 x per semaine some giveway of pokemon on YELLOW SERVER for my followers !

MY TWITCH : twitch.tv/mehd11

In description u can see the discord chanel if u want to speak with us .

This streaming is FR/EN , all people can speak in chat , and we need cool guys only !

If you like my project you can follow me now for being advertise when i will stream , or just remember that :)

( ALL GIVEWAY ARE TOTALY FREE AND WILL BE RARE POKEMON , OR GOOD IV , OR SHINY , OR HIGH LEVEL )

With Love , MEHD1 :y:

Moving this to the appropriate sub forum.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.