can't log in

Zildjianz

238691 hi, can you help me, my account cant log in, it says 'user already login', i have wait more than 1 hour, nobody knows my pass accept my self, helps please, thanks

Hi there. To clarify, the "user already logged in" message is a result of a server-side glitch wherein you're deadlocked to the server. Essentially, the game continues to register your account session as active, even after you've already logged out. So don't worry - your account is safe, nobody else has logged into it. :)

Unfortunately, though, as Nisroc has said:

238697 hi i have the same problem and i was told that we have to wait until server crash or restart :(

We don't have an ETA on when the next server reboot will be, but you can keep an eye on the server status here.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully you'll be able to log in again soon.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

238921 then what should i do?

Keep on eye on the server status checker using the link I've provided above (here it is again, just in case). It'll show you whether the server you play on is online or offline, as well as how long it's been up for. If you notice that the server is marked as "Offline" or has only been online for a short amount of time, that's a good sign that a server reboot is imminent or has already recently happened.

In the meantime, thanks for your patience. Good luck!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.