'Other' Channel

Kira1992

I would like to suggest the removal "Other" channel , given that there are already dedicated channels for other languages.

It is annoying for the player see that channel full of other languages , for example: im italian and me and my friend we created a channel to talk to each other.

Visitate il mio canale: Kira_1992

You can customize and remove channels from the little wrench at the bottom right. Just remove it, like I have done and problem solved.

I don't see the problem and necessity to totally remove it as it might help other people.

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Hello there,

what you request is kind of implemented already, you can delete complete channels yourself. For that click on the wrench button that is in the lower right corner of your screen and press it. After that you should see a box with all channels you have. Just click on the red big button with the white cross and the chat will disappear for you until you enter it again by clicking on joining/create

Here is a picture that should help you:

c698a853707a4f9aa2d870dd0fe69b72.png

faggots_sig.png