Press "Z" to accept pop-ups like Surf request

Ubis

On a computer, it kind of disrupts the smooth flow of the game when I have to use the mouse to click the "Yes" button with precision(Yes, I'm plain lazy, but isn't that what the world's becoming as well with tech advancements?).

I just feel that it really makes gameplay more fluid when you can press Z or Enter facing water, and then press it again to accept the Surf request etc.

This can be applied to more than Surf, such as headbutt or dig, and using the keyboard assignments to choose the Pokemon from there.

239478 I just feel that it really makes gameplay more fluid when you can press Z or Enter facing water, and then press it again to accept the Surf request etc.

This can be applied to more than Surf, such as headbutt or dig, and using the keyboard assignments to choose the Pokemon from there.

239590 this could be a bad idea though if you wanted to lvl a pokemon, without evolving it, and if you just finished a battle that evolved your pokemon, spamming spacebar to skip the text after the battle could lead to accidentally evolving your pokemon

You're both right, I think the best could be to allow the player assigning a key for "yes" and "no", like that it would be different from the space bar assigned for interactions.

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

Guest LiquidSnakeK
239478 -Snip

+Support I don't know if it can actually be done. As there is already a thread about suggestions that are being worked on, or considered, and some that are simply denied. One of those was the option to simply auto chose a poke that has dig. Instead of having to manually choose a poke that has Dig in order to confirm. The same explanation was given for Headbutt. I'm curious to know if that also applies to Surf. Though allowing us to simply press enter or the Interact key would be just as good! :Cool:

239478 -Snip

+Support I don't know if it can actually be done. As there is already a thread about suggestions that are being worked on, or considered, and some that are simply denied. One of those was the option to simply auto chose a poke that has dig. Instead of having to manually choose a poke that has Dig in order to confirm. The same explanation was given for Headbutt. I'm curious to know if that also applies to Surf. Though allowing us to simply press enter or the Interact key would be just as good! :Cool:

Hmm I saw that auto-finding the required move is quite mindboggling and tedious to re-code, but I hope that a simple key assignment to select Pokemon would be put in place