Game crashed during snorlax event

Pathetique

Unfortunately, when game crashes you can't get the Pokemon you were fighting back.

Although, Snorlax is obtainable in the wild in routes 11 and 12 in the grass so no big harm done. :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

239542 After using the flute on the snorlax on the bridge, I was about half way through its HP and wanted to catch it but the game froze. When I restarted the game, snorlax was gone and the three kid NPCs were there. Am I screwed?

Quoting for visibility:

239548 Unfortunately, when game crashes you can't get the Pokemon you were fighting back.

Although, Snorlax is obtainable in the wild in routes 11 and 12 in the grass so no big harm done. :Grin:

In addition, I'd recommend reading through this thread for more information on game data that's lost due to a crash/rollback.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Best of luck, hopefully you're able to find and capture another Snorlax in the wild!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.