Autosave Not Working?

Nverma119

I was playing on the Red Server and I continued on with the story (I got to the part in Hoenn where you get HM-Dive and you have to go to route 127). I continued on with the story and logged off with my character surfing somewhere in route 127. When I logged back on the next day, my character was back in the Mossdeep City Pokecenter, so I tried again. This continued to happen the couple times after. However, not all progress was lost. My pokemon leveled up to level 50, and I logged off. When I logged back on, it was still level 50. I am really confused as to why this keeps occurring. I hope that someone can fix my problem. :thanks: :Grin:

239730 I was playing on the Red Server and I continued on with the story (I got to the part in Hoenn where you get HM-Dive and you have to go to route 127). I continued on with the story and logged off with my character surfing somewhere in route 127. When I logged back on the next day, my character was back in the Mossdeep City Pokecenter, so I tried again. This continued to happen the couple times after. However, not all progress was lost. My pokemon leveled up to level 50, and I logged off. When I logged back on, it was still level 50. I am really confused on why this persists on occurring. I am hoping that someone can fix my problem. :thanks: :Grin:

When you logged off with your character surfing somewhere on route 127, were you in a wild battle by any chance, or about to get into one?

Logging off do autosave your progress. However, if you log off during a battle, you will be moved to the last PC you visited.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

239730 I was playing on the Red Server and I continued on with the story (I got to the part in Hoenn where you get HM-Dive and you have to go to route 127). I continued on with the story and logged off with my character surfing somewhere in route 127. When I logged back on the next day, my character was back in the Mossdeep City Pokecenter, so I tried again. This continued to happen the couple times after. However, not all progress was lost. My pokemon leveled up to level 50, and I logged off. When I logged back on, it was still level 50. I am really confused on why this persists on occurring. I am hoping that someone can fix my problem. :thanks: :Grin:

You might have been hit by a rollback. Isn't supposed to happen often though. I advice to avoid logging out during battles or lagwaves, in order to properly save your progress. PRO will save the progress you achieved by logging out regularly.

Best regards, enjoy your game.