What would you evolve this Eevee too and why?

Guest lampshadejaz

Guest lampshadejaz
240635 sp attak+speed + HA magick bounce can be Iwin. So Espeon in full mode :)

Magic bounce is a HA, Will the ability be determined once I evolve it? I read there's only a 5% chance to get the HA over the default ability. Can you teach hidden abilities?

No, your Espeon won't have its HA. It must have Anticipation as an Eevee to have Magic Bounce as Espeon.

And timid is nearly mandatory on Jolteon in order to outspeed overused pokemon such as timid Starmie, Alakazam or jolly Weavile and KO them before they can kill you since Jolteon cannot afford to take hits.

Ahh so if the unevolved version has the HA then the evolved version will always have the HA as well. Even in the case of Eevee where it can evovle in different directions.

Okay, thanks for the info. I didn't realize Starmie was so fast!

No no actually. What im saying, is that there are some offensive/status moves that are priority moves. This means they get to cast before any other move ignoring the Speed stat factor. A good example is Ice Shard. I battled a guy with a Mamoswine while i had a Crobat out (390 speed). His Mamoswine didn't exceed 250 speed or something and he always casted first because Ice Shard is a priority move. There are a lot of mechanics in Pokemon and u need to study good before building your team but at the moment this shouldn't be worrying you too much. You also get to learn a lot by just playing the game. I hadn't played any Pokemon game since Ruby/Sapphire where Natures were first introduced and now i know most mechanics (at least the basics of them).

Good luck!

Check my Mall!