Item Storage and pokemon storage

Kainico

the other day i ranted about how my game freezes when trying to catch a pokemon from opening up the items...

TODAY i would like to post a suggestion for the game involveing the storage system because i think it would be REALLLY nice and extremely useful for all players.

1. Item storage. not just because of the lag, but it would make saving items you want to use for later and not right away and not have to sift through every item to find what you ARE looking for LOADS useful and helpful. It would boost player morale and improve overall quality of the game play.

2. Pokemon storage. I have LOADS of pokemon i wish i could organize into seperate "folders". there's my main squad, pvp squad, baby squad.. you name it... having the ability to organize your pokemon into different folder like things... whether it be my kind of organizing or by type of pokemon or other preferences. this would make finding pokemon so much easier and keeping the pokemon organized for individual purposes. For example, say you want to go through your unleveled pokemon.. with this method you wouldnt have to go though every page looking for what pokemon you want. you could put them into that folder instead and go back to pull them out and level. I know there's been plenty of times where i went looking for specific types of pokemon and missed a couple because they were all so scrambled.

Please share your thoughts and opinions or any tweaks or changes you would make.

And for the developers and mods of the game: please PLEASE do consider this.

240682 1. Item storage. not just because of the lag, but it would make saving items you want to use for later and not right away and not have to sift through every item to find what you ARE looking for LOADS useful and helpful. It would boost player morale and improve overall quality of the game play.

+1, bag organization is always something I enjoyed from the handheld games.

240682 2. Pokemon storage. I have LOADS of pokemon i wish i could organize into seperate "folders". there's my main squad, pvp squad, baby squad.. you name it... having the ability to organize your pokemon into different folder like things... whether it be my kind of organizing or by type of pokemon or other preferences. this would make finding pokemon so much easier and keeping the pokemon organized for individual purposes. For example, say you want to go through your unleveled pokemon.. with this method you wouldnt have to go though every page looking for what pokemon you want. you could put them into that folder instead and go back to pull them out and level. I know there's been plenty of times where i went looking for specific types of pokemon and missed a couple because they were all so scrambled.

Please make sure to read through this stickied thread regarding player-submitted suggestions on PC storage UI improvements. I believe another user has already suggested the concept of organizing Pokemon/teams into folders, so you may want to post in that thread adding further ideas or simply supporting that one.

I do want to note that it's currently already possible to search for specific Pokemon by typing the species name in the PC search bar, however, so you may want to try giving that a go next time you're searching through your PC.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

I do want to note that it's currently already possible to search for specific Pokemon by typing the species name in the PC search bar, however, so you may want to try giving that a go next time you're searching through your PC.

ty for this, however i don't like the search bar. that's for if you know what you want exactly. I personally feel like having the folders would be better. that's just my opinion tho. and ty for the suggestion on the other thread i shall do that :D