Hi, you can call me as you want!

Hi everyone !

I needn't to tell that I am new, I think you can guess it

So... What can I say...

I am from France, so excuse me if i make some mistakes in my english

And I am 19

Oh, and I am a little shy when I meet some new people, but next, when I know you, I become very chatty

I don't know what to say about me in fact, you can ask me anything

How did I find PRO?

A friend gave me a link, and now I am playing since 3 days

When did I start to play to Pokemon?

I started Pokemon when I was 3 years old, Pokemon Red was my first video game

And yes, I could talk about my hobbies

So, I love watching anime, and also reading some mangas, and that's all, I think, I could say I listen some music, but, everybody like music, and sometimes, I also enjoy playing to some video games

And I think I said everything which could be important for you to think about me

So, I wish you a good day, or a good evening, or a good night, I don't know what time is it for you, but, it's a pleasure to join the pro's community!

Hello Val! You know what's funny, I discovered PRO because we where talking with friends to start playing a game, but we didn't know which one, so I put pokemon online and luckly was a few days after the release of the beta jajaja. That's a freaking coincidence. Hope you enjoy the game, and if you need somthing, tell me I will try to help you! :Grin:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

giphy.gif

giphy.gifSometimes life is not what you expect... What really matters is to enjoy the little things...