PvP Coin Master 'STUFF'

Futz

Guest LiquidSnakeK

I'm pretty sure Shane already came by and stated that pvp cloaks are not the same from prior seasons... The cloaks you can get now are not the same ones you could have gotten from season 1 etc etc.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont you feel this can be abused? a person can have 500 wins and 2000 losses and still get a mount or what not...

still there has to be a way for people not in the top 25 to obtain pvp items, so i think its not really abused. and if u win 500 battles u still have spent a noticable amount of time getting there. Yeah skilled players should be rewarded too, thats why top 25 get bonus points. However i could imagine points based on your rating (for example like 100 rating = 20 points, 200 rating= 40 points, 300 rating = 60 points) or something like that would might work better

I think getting coins based on your win are better than getting it based on rating because it will encourage people to do more battle even if they lose.

but yah 1 point per win sounds very easy to abuse, that being said. maybe there is a limit about how many coins an account could get per season while top ladder could get some extra bonus coins.

Well to get 300coins + u need to battle a lot that why I like the system everyone will battle = no more dead pvp queue , it's encouraging :y: + we really need pvp items so it's a good way to get them

Aymaneforum.png

still there has to be a way for people not in the top 25 to obtain pvp items, so i think its not really abused. and if u win 500 battles u still have spent a noticable amount of time getting there. Yeah skilled players should be rewarded too, thats why top 25 get bonus points. However i could imagine points based on your rating (for example like 100 rating = 20 points, 200 rating= 40 points, 300 rating = 60 points) or something like that would might work better

I think getting coins based on your win are better than getting it based on rating because it will encourage people to do more battle even if they lose.

but yah 1 point per win sounds very easy to abuse, that being said. maybe there is a limit about how many coins an account could get per season while top ladder could get some extra bonus coins.

Well to get 300coins + u need to battle a lot that why I like the system everyone will battle = no more dead pvp queue , it's encouraging :y: + we really need pvp items so it's a good way to get them

Yeah, and I don't think it'll be easy to abuse at all. You still need to win a fair amount to get items. Even the guys at the top of the ladder only have a hundred or so wins. As far as rewarding skill, the top 25 do get bonus rewards so yeah.

Edit: About this new coin system: do we only get coins at the end of the season, or do we immediately get one after every win?

241786 they are untradable...

The 1st of each season will be a boss at hall of fame? And you will start my boss too, Shane?

i already sent my team to Arnie and Thor ( he asked me to send to him) since the tournament ended...

other question, how we will get choice items? trainers tower?

patience my friend xdd, more items will come soon but we can't get all at once.

Guest UnknownUser11

Ok this is getting out of control now,

Can you please wait till the announcement. :D it wont be long.

There seems to be alot of concerns and rumours and people talking about stuff that isnt going to happen.

The shop is for everyone, everyone earns PvP coins for winning ranked battles.

None of the mounts/clothes in it are tradable

you cant get previous cloaks from earlier on.

and the winners of the ladder, actually get other stuff that no one unless you are in the top 25 can get, as well as achievements/titles