Good Trader (let everyone know your GOOD trade experience)

Sage

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the trade was with: SuHu

What was traded (you can be say generic stuff like "pokemon with item"): My S-Corsola for some pokes

What day the trade took place "Sept 25, 2015" {Please write out the month}: Sept 26, 2015

What was good about the trade(optional): He is such a nice and helpful person, helped me with anything I asked about, and he is still helping me as I write this. So far he gave me a ~100k value poke, he's trying to get me more but he got the Corsola since he gave me the first one. Trustable and fast.

If you would like to post a screenshot please put in a "spoiler":

023da9966b698beff2bcac9d48f4223a.png

Who the trade was with Suhu

What was traded S kingdra and S Muk for 110k and some pokes

What day the trade took place August 19 2015

What was good about the trade: He is a nice guy and he gives you trust in the moment he starts chatting with you...and even after the trade he was a nice guy and kept asking me if I have something for him.Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots to post but I believe the other players that traded with this guy has the same opinion as I do :Smile:

ho the trade was with: SuHu

What was traded: a marill

What day the trade took place: sept. 27 2015

What was good about the trade: good offer :D

--------The following comments were merged by

Sage--------

DecebalRo

Who: SuHu |What: Membership | When: Sept 2, 2015

Extra : Membershio was at a really good price back then(165k) I remeber that at first, he wanted 180k for it, but he finally decided to sell it for cheaper(good for me :D). What was really "cool" at this trade was, that it was back in the days when u needed account information to transfer ms, so I decided to take a "risk". SuHu kept his promises and nothing bad happend with my acc, so I lived happily with my ms, which expires soon :D. Suhu will need another too!

Raindrop

Who Suhu | What: (S)kingdra & (S)Muk for 110k and some pokes | When: August 19 2015

Extra: He is a nice guy and he gives you trust in the moment he starts chatting with you...and even after the trade he was a nice guy and kept asking me if I have something for him.Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots to post but I believe the other players that traded with this guy has the same opinion as I do

J1028

Who SuHu |What: shiny abra | When: Sept. 26 2015 | Extra: fast and good price

Ryuhei

Who: SuHu | What: My 90+ Arcanine | When: Sept 27, 2015

Extra: Legit and real fast trader +1

MrOsi

Who: Suhu |What: MS | When: Fri Aug 28 2015

Extra: i give the login and pass from my account to Suhu and he did everything right without any problem, I recommend 100 % trusted

Pixonzito

Who: SuHu |What: My S-Corsola for some pokes | When: Sept 26, 2015

Extra: He is such a nice and helpful person, helped me with anything I asked about, and he is still helping me as I write this. So far he gave me a ~100k value poke, he's trying to get me more but he got the Corsola since he gave me the first one. Trustable and fast.

023da9966b698beff2bcac9d48f4223a.png

RedMY007

Who: SuHu |What : My (S)Crobat for Membership | When: August 17, 2015

Extra: At that time, MS medallions were not available in game yet, so it was kind of impossible to trade MS with another player. As a player who is not able to donate, I was not able to get membership. However, SuHu came up with an idea. He told me that he would login using my account and donate the membership on my PRO account. As a result, here I am, hunting and training pokemons with my membership. Nothing was stolen from my account, even though he had access to my account. I can vouch that SuHu is 100% trustable because he did not scam even though he had access to my account.

mUdLsQj.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quotes where merged by Sage

Reason Clean up/Reduce Spam