Good Trader (let everyone know your GOOD trade experience)

Sage

Traded with someone and had a good experience.

Post about it here. Let us know

• Who the trade was with
    What was traded (you can be say generic stuff like "pokemon with item")
    What day the trade took place "Sept 25, 2015" {Please write out the month}
    What was good about the trade(optional)
    If you would like to post a screenshot please put in a "spoiler"
This is a spoiler

An example of what i mean

Hey everyone I recently had a trade with UserA, they sold me a pokemon with good stats. the trade took place on Aug 9 2015

I was looking for a decent pokemon when i ran across UserA on in game Trade Chat. They responded to my PM fairly quick, i was on the other end of the map, UserA offered to come to all the way to me but i suggested we meet halfway, UserA was ok with it.

Overall everything was easy. I got what was agreed upon and UserA was nice.

This post is for listing POSITIVE(good) trade experiences only.

Do NOT post about any bad/negative/scam's on this thread. Your post ignored/deleted and you will be the one in trouble.

Let me repeat ONLY post GOOD things about a trader

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like people should post bad trade experience here instead of good ones, since good ones can be made by fake trading easily.

I am currently going through the forums looking for all the places a person MIGHT report a bad trader afterwords I will create a PRIVATE topic. For users to post about Scammers.

My original idea was going to be a "Rate your Trader" post and have users explain why they gave the rating however after talking with some users( I went to regular users since they will be ones who are affected.) It was decided that users can come here see a list of trusted traders and choose from that.

Also with this game in the beta i would hate for someone to rage post something negative before getting all the facts. Tarnish the name of a good trader over a mistake.

ie Someone comes all the way to you, your computer freezes up and you disconnect server is full you try several times to log back in. You goto the forums to pm the person but by then they already posted you had them come all the way out to blah and you up and left without saying anything. Even if they go back and edit it some people will be like oh yeah that person had userA waste all there time going across the map only to vanish.

Yes your right this could be abused but so could a report negative experiences.

FYI this comment of yours would have been better in Suggestions or General Game Talk, I am allowing it here for everyone to see WHY this NOT a place to report negative experiences.

If anyone else would like to comment on the matter and go off topic I ask that you post do that in General Game Talk

Back to subject Tell us about your Good Trade Experiences here

I agree with u and I will start to post about it.

The Person I Traded With: Claclezero

What was traded: A competitive Eevee

Date: Sept 20, 2015 (Remember it since I really like this eevee)

Details:

We've been talking about the prices and wait for each other to deal with own things at first, and schedule to meet in Cerulean City PC. The overall trade is wonderful and we both like that trade.

sorry I only remember a few names

because via bo in trade forum [ in-game ]

and it has been too long~ :Ambivalent:

The Person I Traded With: Juv3

What was traded: a shiny Maril

Date: Sept 10, 2015 [ Sorry, forgot the date ]

Details:

Via bo trade chat [ Instant Price ]

The Person I Traded With: Hepi

What was traded: A Hitmonlee [ you can check status at my forum trade ]

Date: Sept 22, 2015 [ Sorry, forgot the date ]

Details:

Chat forum and in-game #instant price

The Person I Traded With: ZeltaCross

What was traded: a Heracross [ you can check status at my forum trade ]

Date: Sept 15, 2015 [ Sorry, forgot the date ]

Details:

Via CoD [ Friend at same guild ]

This is my experience in trading ms.

[glow=red]Who the trade was with:[/glow] SuHu

[glow=red]What was traded (you can be say generic stuff like "pokemon with item"):[/glow] My Crobat for Membership

[glow=red]What day the trade took place:[/glow] August 17, 2015

[glow=red]What was good about the trade(optional):[/glow] At that time, MS medallions were not available in game yet, so it was kind of impossible to trade MS with another player. As a player who is not able to donate, I was not able to get membership. However, SuHu came up with an idea. He told me that he would login using my account and donate the membership on my PRO account. As a result, here I am, hunting and training pokemons with my membership. Nothing was stolen from my account, even though he had access to my account. I can vouch that SuHu is 100% trustable because he did not scam even though he had access to my account.

[glow=red]If you would like to post a screenshot please put in:[/glow]

SuHu's Membership Donation Receipt

mUdLsQj.png

Who the trade was with: SuHu

What was traded: Membership

What day the trade took place: 2nd of September

What was good about the trade(optional) : Membershio was at a really good price back then(165k) I remeber that at first, he wanted 180k for it, but he finally decided to sell it for cheaper(good for me :D). What was really "cool" at this trade was, that it was back in the days when u needed account information to transfer ms, so I decided to take a "risk". SuHu kept his promises and nothing bad happend with my acc, so I lived happily with my ms, which expires soon :D. Suhu will need another too! :Cool:

my IGN: Konrad

Who the trade was with: Keizheaa(member)

What was traded (you can be say generic stuff like "pokemon with item"): *pokemon*

What day the trade took place "Sept 25, 2015" {Please write out the month} : sept. 27, 2015

What was good about the trade(optional): willing to wait for trans. as long as you can reach his way.

Who the trade was with: daforce

What was traded (you can be say generic stuff like "pokemon with item"): *pokemon with item*

What day the trade took place "Sept 25, 2015" {Please write out the month} : sept. 26, 2015

What was good about the trade(optional): he deal on my price.

Who the trade was with: Sirchancelot(member)

What was traded (you can be say generic stuff like "pokemon with item"): *pokemon with item*

What day the trade took place "Sept 25, 2015" {Please write out the month} : sept. 27, 2015

What was good about the trade(optional): meet half way and the deal is done.

Who the trade was with: Aytunc(member)

What day the trade took place "Sept 25, 2015" {Please write out the month} : oct. 3, 2015

What was good about the trade(optional): deal on my price.

Thanks again guys for the deal :thanks: