Unofficial launch of weekly tournament, hosted by Zachm1060 !!! Do not hesitate to join, more info b

Hello to all of you,I hope your pokemon journeys are going great!

Today (I post on the behalf of Zachm1060), newly organized tournaments are taking shape, held weekly, every Saturday. We are hoping to get everyone involved and hyped for the prize pool consisting of the entry fees of every participant. The entry fee is the prize pool, winner gets all! The tournaments will be held at 4PM EST.

Additionally there are four types of tournaments that we will be holding. In order to give everyone the opportunity to participate they will be organized by pokemon levels: The four tournament types are,

The Joey Short Cup - Level 25 cap, 5K entry (Best of 3)

The Pikachu World Cup - Level 50 cap, 10K entry (Best of 3)

The Liquid Flame Cup - Level 100 Only, 50K entry (Best of 5) ** Pokemon can be changed after every bout PM the Host to keep him aware of the changes please

The Master Hat Cup - All levels allowed. 10K entry (best of 3) ** Pokemon can be changed after every bout PM the Host to keep him aware of the changes please

Simple right?!

Please do not hesitate to contact, Zachm1060, add him as a friend and he will let you know about the details, pretty sure i mentioned everthing though.

With time though we will make updates and make changes.

Recap: Held weekly, on Saturdays, 4PM EST, For more info add Zachm1060 or email [email protected]

Thank you for taking interest in this post , and see you soon ;) :y: :y:

PS: This Server is being held in BLUE Server

Next Tournament - Pikachu World Cup, this Saturday same time lets go!!