Let's start my gallery !

Gwoo

Hey everyone !!!

So I was just chilling on the forum when I found something interesting that gave me ideas for my personnal avatar (you will see these interesting thins on the screenshot, I'm using them as references) ^^

(before starting the gallery, here is the link to my portfolio (not updated and in french but who care, at least you can see some of my works) : https://indd.adobe.com/view/d2c37ae6-47b7-4527-ad3e-4e720440bbdb)

Now let's start this gallery with this work in progress that I will update :)

I take every opinion in consideration, since this work is still in progress, but be aware that this work is just a quick thing I do just because it's fun to do ^^.

850168avatarpkm.png

If you'll like my work maybe I'll share more ahah.

J'aime beaucoup aussi; le "Futuristic Samurai" ressemble au skin Project Master Yi de League', nan? :p

J'adoooore le style du Knight en revanche *^*

241462 (par contre ça dérange pas de pas parler anglais sur le forum ? enfin ça me semble logique que si mais je sais pas trop ^^).

Bof, du moment que c'est off-topic, je ne pense pas que ce soit dérangeant; la plupart ne comprendront pas mais ça ne les empêchera pas de dormir :3

Thanks everyone ! :)

I'm updated the gallery with the pictures I've shown in the artists recruitment section of the forum.

485487randomsketches.png

387079thefallendragoncouleurs2.png

599285dailysketches1.png

I'll try to update the gallery with the progress of my personnal avatar for this forum today ^^