How to get to Meteor Falls 1F 2R?

Yangstur

241601 I'm trying to get to Meteor Falls F1 2R to catch some Deinos but i can't seem to get there. Any advice?

Hi there. In order to reach the Meteor Falls 1F 2R map, you'll need to first access the Meteor Falls basement floor. Here's a post showing how to get there.

Once you've found the area with the pitfall and fallen into it, you should be at the basement end of the Meteor Falls 1F 1R map.

HbYBvc5.png

Take the ladder into the next map, Meteor Falls B1F 1R. Make your way up towards the ladder at the top right, near Battle Girl Tess.

M8tFbMq.png

You should arrive at Meteor Falls 1F 2R afterwards.

fzo5Srt.png

* Topic moved to proper forum. *

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

241601 I'm trying to get to Meteor Falls F1 2R to catch some Deinos but i can't seem to get there. Any advice?

Hi there. In order to reach the Meteor Falls 1F 2R map, you'll need to first access the Meteor Falls basement floor. Here's a post showing how to get there.

Once you've found the area with the pitfall and fallen into it, you should be at the basement end of the Meteor Falls 1F 1R map.

HbYBvc5.png

Take the ladder into the next map, Meteor Falls B1F 1R. Make your way up towards the ladder at the top right, near Battle Girl Tess.

M8tFbMq.png

You should arrive at Meteor Falls 1F 2R afterwards.

fzo5Srt.png

* Topic moved to proper forum. *

Thank you very much!