Shinigami - RIP

Bigmoney

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Shinigami - NOW RECRUITING! RED SERVER.

<t>Hi! I'm bitethebulliet and I'm looking for a guild. I have a few questions for you. How many members are generally online at a time? How often do you have events and what types of things do you do? How often do you expect members to be online? How much PVP is played within the guild (as opposed to ladder play)?<br/>

<br/>

And now a bit about myself :)<br/>

I'm an American college student (chemistry major). I really enjoy playing soccer and watching baseball. In-game, I really enjoy battling bosses and PVP. I've been playing for about 6 months. I have beaten all three regions. I want to join a guild because none of my friends play anymore and I would love to have a community to chat with while I'm online. My trainer card is attached. Let me know if you need any more info from me!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="BiteTheBulliet"><s>

</s><POST content="292732"><s></s>292732<e></e></POST> Hi! I'm bitethebulliet and I'm looking for a guild. I have a few questions for you. How many members are generally online at a time? How often do you have events and what types of things do you do? How often do you expect members to be online? How much PVP is played within the guild (as opposed to ladder play)?<br/>

<br/>

And now a bit about myself :)<br/>

I'm an American college student (chemistry major). I really enjoy playing soccer and watching baseball. In-game, I really enjoy battling bosses and PVP. I've been playing for about 6 months. I have beaten all three regions. I want to join a guild because none of my friends play anymore and I would love to have a community to chat with while I'm online. My trainer card is attached. Let me know if you need any more info from me!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi,<br/>

<br/>

The guild is very active both in-game and on Discord, we hold guild tournaments with prizes on a regular base, we don't expect you to be online 24/7 but just to stay active and help out other guild members or just players in general, there's also a PVP section in the guild, if you would like to join i'll send an invite your way!<br/>

<E>:y:</E></r>

DoneForumSize.png

LEADER OF

WORLD ELITE

Artwork by Kyuuta

<t>Will i be able to join? Current progress is i just finished Hoenn and 80+ hours of gameplay, i currently looking for my very first guild. I'm active at discord and i'm 24 years old, very friendly and will help if i need to. I still need to learn a lot from the game so i'm seeking for friends who can guide me as well.<br/>

<br/>

IGN: Jincreus<br/>

Hours played: 83 hrs.</t>

<r>Hello guys!!!<br/>

This is Nikhil and take a look at my bio (if interested <E>:y:</E> )<br/>

<br/>

IGN:Blazer001<br/>

DOB : 30 July 2001<br/>

Play time : 157 hrs and in progress.<br/>

My Favorite Poke : Blaziken ,Sceptile and Greninja. (and i don't hate any pokes)<br/>

<br/>

I would join Shinigami as i found its the best guild and a developing one. <E>:Angel:</E> <br/>

<br/>

My love towards Pokemon as it is only game I play since i my childhood. I have played all the games>.<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E></r>

<r>Hi Shinigami guild!!! I wonder if i can join u :DD I saw your requirements and i have 70+ hours , im friendly <E>:Grin:</E> (ask Bigmoney haha) , im at johto 3rd badge going for the 4th and i will help if i can!! i love pokemon because i maybe not 18+ i grew with pokemon, im playing like 6-7 years and i dont think so ill ever stop :DD i have like a month that i found this server and im happy playing online because i was bored playing my self only :P im at RED SERVER if you see my request please answear ... yes or no? <E>:thanks:</E> anyway bye :D<br/>

<br/>

In game name : Wxjackxw (im a black guy wearing a purple suit and have pink spiky hair)<br/>

<E>:Crazy:</E></r>