Shinigami - RIP

Bigmoney

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Shinigami - NOW RECRUITING! RED SERVER. - FORUM REVAMP

<r><QUOTE author="syc89"><s>

</s><POST content="297649"><s></s>297649<e></e></POST> Hi, I want to join u guys,i have 330+hrs ,all badgdes & yes,i'm friendly :P am active(in the game) not so much in discord but that can be changed ^_^<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi, i'll add you in game as soon as i can catch you online <E>:y:</E></r>

DoneForumSize.png

LEADER OF

WORLD ELITE

Artwork by Kyuuta

<r><QUOTE author="KiloG777"><s>

</s><POST content="299776"><s></s>299776<e></e></POST> ive loved pokemon since i was a kid im 22 now ive beaten all games up to white 2 love anime got 100+ hours on my way to 3rd region ign KiloG777 may i join<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hey mate, i will PM you in game as soon as i can catch you online! <E>:y:</E></r>

DoneForumSize.png

LEADER OF

WORLD ELITE

Artwork by Kyuuta

<r><QUOTE author="JinCreus"><s>

</s>Will i be able to join? Current progress is i just finished Hoenn and 80+ hours of gameplay, i currently looking for my very first guild. I'm active at discord and i'm 24 years old, very friendly and will help if i need to. I still need to learn a lot from the game so i'm seeking for friends who can guide me as well.<br/>

<br/>

IGN: Jincreus<br/>

Hours played: 83 hrs.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello friend, sorry for the late answer, if you're still interested ill PM you in game ASAP!</r>

DoneForumSize.png

LEADER OF

WORLD ELITE

Artwork by Kyuuta

<t>Hi! I want to join to your guild, but i have only 67h of game, but i play only 1 month, and have more than 600 hours of plaing inanother pokemon MMO, in pokemon planet online. I'm very friendly and love to help members of guild. Now i have 5 badges in Johto. I active every day about 4-5h. I want tojoin for you and make the guild more better, and i want to make mor friends and help other members of guild.<br/>

Thanks,<br/>

Markevichilia</t>

<r><QUOTE author="MarkevichIlia"><s>

</s><POST content="303052"><s></s>303052<e></e></POST> Hi! I want to join to your guild, but i have only 67h of game, but i play only 1 month, and have more than 600 hours of plaing inanother pokemon MMO, in pokemon planet online. I'm very friendly and love to help members of guild. Now i have 5 badges in Johto. I active every day about 4-5h. I want tojoin for you and make the guild more better, and i want to make mor friends and help other members of guild.<br/>

Thanks,<br/>

Markevichilia<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I will have our recruiter in word with you, thanks for applying. :)</r>

Done.png KWNHoD3.png <---- Shinigami currently recruiting members. [Red Server]

After 87 hours of farming, I finally caught it!

• 2 weeks later...