Mega Drain bug report

Zgiak

1. 1.

Hi everyone, me and my friend Tuono1221 found this bug playing: basicly, if a pokemon is holding Leftovers and kills an opponent with Mega Drain, the move will damage our pokemon instead of healing him.

Hope that this report can be useful to fix it somehow.

Keep this good work up! We're having a very good time playing in this game :)

242347 Hi everyone, me and my friend Tuono1221 found this bug playing: basicly, if a pokemon is holding Leftovers and kills an opponent with Mega Drain, the move will damage our pokemon instead of healing him.

Hi, thanks for the report! I've moved your topic to the Battle System Bugs subforum so the issue can be looked into later.

You may also want to make a post on the "PvP Rules and Revamp of Bugged Moves / Abilities / Items not to be Used in PvP" thread, so that Mega Drain can be tested and potentially added to the list of known moves that are bugged.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

242347 Hi everyone, me and my friend Tuono1221 found this bug playing: basicly, if a pokemon is holding Leftovers and kills an opponent with Mega Drain, the move will damage our pokemon instead of healing him.

Hi, thanks for the report! I've moved your topic to the Battle System Bugs subforum so the issue can be looked into later.

You may also want to make a post on the "PvP Rules and Revamp of Bugged Moves / Abilities / Items not to be Used in PvP"[/url] thread, so that Mega Drain can be added to the list of known moves that are bugged.

Okay, thank you so much :)

I will make a post on the other section too then.