Daycare Leveling & EV Training Service

Dacs95

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SugarRed9
315128 im looking for Dacs95 ! im give he Starly and Zangoose but he don't online :Cry:

He hasn't been able to get on pro the past couple of days, will try to get your pokes to you as soon as possible!

Ev's and lvls done for my bae Dungdeptrai :Heart: :Heart:

55a4652e046d6cf2b2c8953c53d37247.png

db816a7ddee91d48c9d3d777fa5f73d5.png

ingame name: jehko

pokemon for ev training :63LeveL [glow=red]scyther[/glow]33LeveL [glow=red]murkrow[/glow]21LeveL [glow=red]swinub[/glow]

EV training :252 [glow=red]speed[/glow] 252 [glow=red]attack[/glow]

Logopit_1506535295921-512x288.png

[glow=red]Do not let anyone to tell you how to live or how to die[/glow]

[glow=black]Outlaw Guild Recruiting[/glow]

[glow=black]Discord Guild Chat[/glow]

[glow=red]Game Over[/glow]

318551 Hi ! Its me agian , looking for Dacs95 can contact him? :confused:

Hi Neo, I was totally away due to some family stuff and problems I had to deal with IRL, I was out of my home and barely got time to do something else more than that, I'm truly sorry for all the inconvenience this made for everyone out there, including you.

I'll be online today and tomorrow looking for you. In last of cases, I'll give both your Starly and Zangoose to Sugarred9 for her to deliver them to you.

Once more, I'm truly sorry for all of this..

318551 Hi ! Its me agian , looking for Dacs95 can contact him? :confused:

Hi Neo, I was totally away due to some family stuff and problems I had to deal with IRL, I was out of my home and barely got time to do something else more than that, I'm truly sorry for all the inconvenience this made for everyone out there, including you.

I'll be online today and tomorrow looking for you. In last of cases, I'll give both your Starly and Zangoose to Sugarred9 for her to deliver them to you.

Once more, I'm truly sorry for all of this..

Cool !