WTS SHINY DRAGONAIR + 3 EPIC PKMN [SOLD]

Overkollo

Re: WTS SHINY DRAGONAIR + 3 EPIC PKMN

<r><QUOTE author="JustLegend"><s>

</s><POST content="244469"><s></s>244469<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="satosyvn"><s>
</s><POST content="244128"><s></s>244128<e></e></POST> with 15mln<e>
</e></QUOTE>

can u prove u really have 15m?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i think that dragonaire is not the dragonaire u want anymore..bcoz I saw the same iv stats of that shiny dragonaire that was selling like lv9x...after that it became to sell like lv100 dragonite..</r>

<r><QUOTE author="supercutebbg"><s>

</s><POST content="244612"><s></s>244612<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="JustLegend"><s>
</s><POST content="244469"><s></s>244469<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="satosyvn"><s>
</s><POST content="244128"><s></s>244128<e></e></POST> with 15mln<e>
</e></QUOTE>

</e></QUOTE>

i think that dragonaire is not the dragonaire u want anymore..bcoz I saw the same iv stats of that shiny dragonaire that was selling like lv9x...after that it became to sell like lv100 dragonite..<e>

</e></QUOTE>

who are u lol. :D<br/>

and can u rephrase that one pls.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="JustLegend"><s>

</s><POST content="244615"><s></s>244615<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="supercutebbg"><s>
</s><POST content="244612"><s></s>244612<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="JustLegend"><s>
</s><POST content="244469"><s></s>244469<e></e></POST> <br/>

</e></QUOTE>

i think that dragonaire is not the dragonaire u want anymore..bcoz I saw the same iv stats of that shiny dragonaire that was selling like lv9x...after that it became to sell like lv100 dragonite..<e>

</e></QUOTE>

who are u lol. :D<br/>

and can u rephrase that one pls.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

okay. i just wanna say i saw the same shiny dragonaire that was selling in game and it is a lv100 dragonite now. thats all. btw u dun need to know who am I..tbh im juz reminding u lol</r>