Pokemon Pricing (Mostly for Fun)

Gradiusic

Click Me

EXE

PS: you need to edit the sections in green

Have fun! Obviously prices are going to vary based on a lot of details, but I thought it would be kind of fun to attempt to create a formula for trying to price Pokemon. Only problem this requires you to understand the game itself (to determine whether or not your IVs are good and nature). There are some questionable variables, such as popularity, but due to the nature of pokemon, the more popular something is the more desired it is and therefore the price gradually increases.

There is a comment section on the guide (or there was until it got trolled) and there is also one here, try not to troll it too hard now. If you have any suggestions or believe the values should be altered lets discuss it here.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36761 28 million for an S Rare shiny. Seems legit.

I am pretty sure this is a sarcastic remark, but not only did you want a Super Rare Shiny like Charizard, you also had it set to be competitively usable with IVs being set to good and nature being perfect. What did you expect?

If you think the pricing is too outrageous you are free to make suggestions. Pricing shinies is easily one of the hardest things to calculate.