Hi, I'm Sham. I just started my journey on the Yellow server. I'm 16 and I'm from Bulgaria. My hobbies are drawing, making youtube videos, writing and reading books, playing computer games, listening to music and playing the guitar.

I really want to make some friends here and that's why I'm doing this topic. My IGN is Shamlotp828 and it'd be cool if you add me as a friend.

Thanks!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

244440 Hi, I'm Sham. I just started my journey on the Yellow server. I'm 16 and I'm from Bulgaria. My hobbies are drawing, making youtube videos, writing and reading books, playing computer games, listening to music and playing the guitar.

I really want to make some friends here and that's why I'm doing this topic. My IGN is Shamlotp828 and it'd be cool if you add me as a friend.

Thanks!

Hey Shamlopt828, welcome to PRO and enjoy your stay :Crazy:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

244440 Hi, I'm Sham. I just started my journey on the Yellow server. I'm 16 and I'm from Bulgaria. My hobbies are drawing, making youtube videos, writing and reading books, playing computer games, listening to music and playing the guitar.

Thanks!

Hey Shamlopt828, welcome to PRO and enjoy your stay :Crazy:

Thank you, Tiarra! :Heart: