Client isnt working correctly

Kommklar

1. 1.

I downloaded the new client via Google Drive, unzipped the it with winRAR, but what i got is this:

2aa255b5ed.png

these pink things turn around.

What can i do ?

Is it right that the winRAR folder is called "PRO64KarpEdition" or did i download the wrong one ?

Guest ShadyDealer

I also have a problem.I get frequent freezes druing map loading,and i need to restart the game.I tried everything,redownload,reinstall,unzip with different programs.I have Windows 7 64 bit,and using the 64 bit version of Pro.Have this problem since the new client from yesterday.

244754 I downloaded the new client via Google Drive, unzipped the it with winRAR, but what i got is this:

from your screen, i see you use windows 10.

Try those steps: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14738

244762 I also have a problem.I get frequent freezes druing map loading,and i need to restart the game.I tried everything,redownload,reinstall,unzip with different programs.I have Windows 7 64 bit,and using the 64 bit version of Pro.Have this problem since the new client from yesterday.

Try to play with the 32 bit version.

faggots_sig.png

244754 I downloaded the new client via Google Drive, unzipped the it with winRAR, but what i got is this:

Ah, I have seen this issue before. If I remember correctly, the fix is unzipping with 7zip instead of WinRAR. WinRAR usually causes some problems with unzipping the file.

1469235499-alex2.png

Thanks to Shak404 for this amazing signature!

[glow=red]Come join the Pokemon Revolution Online IRC![/glow] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

-Albert Einstein

Ah, I have seen this issue before. If I remember correctly, the fix is unzipping with 7zip instead of WinRAR. WinRAR usually causes some problems with unzipping the file.

ty m8, helped out.

just had to use 7zip. ggwp problem solved, can be closed