New Clothes/Hats obtainable through the event

Otakuboi

1. 1.

Hey fellow PRO players, in the latest patch notes they added new hats and clothes which you cant buy.

The things im talking about are these: wYpmp8b.png

So i thought you have to find them somehow/somewhere.

Does anyone of you have a clue where you can get them, or did you already find something? :)

When all rivers are dried up and trees cut down, man will then realize that he can't eat money

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/streexofficial/marshmello-alone-streex-remake-1[/soundcloud]

Hello. :Grin:

It says "The Following Items now can be obtained in game (Through the upcoming event I believe, and are not tradable)"

This upcoming event has not yet been released but once it does you can try to obtain these items then.

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper Forum.

aah ok thanks for the information :Heart: i thought the upcoming event was the 1 year aniversary :Angel: alright then ill wait for the other event then :D

When all rivers are dried up and trees cut down, man will then realize that he can't eat money

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/streexofficial/marshmello-alone-streex-remake-1[/soundcloud]

244931 -snip-

Topic moved to proper forum.

As Adia has said, the upcoming event hasn't been released yet, but make sure to keep an eye on our Announcements board for news!

Locking the thread as resolved. Enjoy your game!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.