Probopass can not learn Volt Switch

Coup

245140 Hello I am not sure if I am posting this correctly and if this is the right channel but, Probopass should be able to learn Volt Switch and he can not right now.

Hi, by chance were you trying to teach your Probopass Volt Switch via the move tutor? If so, I would suggest trying to use the TM instead. You can find TM122 - Volt Switch at the Mauville Game Corner, as per the TMs & Move Tutors guide.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

245140 Hello I am not sure if I am posting this correctly and if this is the right channel but, Probopass should be able to learn Volt Switch and he can not right now.

Hi, by chance were you trying to teach your Probopass Volt Switch via the move tutor? If so, I would suggest trying to use the TM instead. You can find TM122 - Volt Switch at the Mauville Game Corner, as per the TMs & Move Tutors guide.

Thank you for answering me quickly, I have tried teaching him with the move tutor in new mauville, but before trying that I also tried relearning the move with the move buffet in sootopolis city, none of these two options worked. What can I do to make it work?

Thank you for answering me quickly, I have tried teaching him with the move tutor in new mauville, but before trying that I also tried relearning the move with the move buffet in sootopolis city, none of these two options worked. What can I do to make it work?

Hey it Worked Thanks a lot!

Hey it Worked Thanks a lot!

Glad to hear it worked out. Enjoy your game!

Topic moved to proper forum and locked as resolved.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.