why this clone is too much high price??

Mysteries

A Pokemon's PvP prowess isn't the only fulcrum of its market value; collectibility also can be, and these clone counterparts were added to cater to that psychographic of the market. The market may be predominantly PvP-driven, but it is more than possible--as attested to with this bevy of Pokemon--for a Pokemon to flourish on the marketplace if it has the rarity, distinction and aesthetic appeal to be a coveted asset in one's collection.

In any case, you are seeing an inflated picture as to the Pokemon's price while the craze is still fresh for them and while they are under-accumulated in the market. Prisoner-of-the-moment enthusiasts will vie for these Pokemon earlier on and go at steeper prices because of it to pursue these Pokemon while there's a paucity of them, but that's only a short-term phenomenon; in the grand scheme of it, their prices will dwindle as more accumulate in the market supply of them and as te early-bird craze dies down--an inevitable downswing that'll make it more prudential to wait until later to buy them, as opposed to when prices are peaking out for them now.

Time will still favor their value as they slowly decumulate from circulation over the long haul; but as it pertains to this week, this is the highest-prices they'll be for a while. By next week, they'll be abundant enough that their own stats will become a bigger factor in their value since there'll be too many that better stats will be needed for them to stand out of the pack.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

How about you try to catch one? Nobody cares about IVs, it's an event Pokémon, you ain't getting a clone cheap.

Kanto starters are average at best in PvP anyway. With your logic, why would you pay for good IVs on them since they aren't good either way.

249258 How about you try to catch one? Nobody cares about IVs, it's an event Pokémon, you ain't getting a clone cheap.

Kanto starters are average at best in PvP anyway. With your logic, why would you pay for good IVs on them since they aren't good either way.

Obviously starters having good-epic IV with the best possible nature would be higher up in price. They're not only used for collections.

Though they're not used as much in the current PVP scene as the mainstream poke's, I would rather have a decent one than a random bad one. I'll gladly take my cloned solar power good/epic charizard or a good/epic defensive venusaur to battle (if I had one)