Domonoco's shoponoco

Domonoco

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40008 i would give you all my pokemon and money as well as any money i earn, just to have that spiritomb. and buy u membership tokens

lol well then x) shoot me an offer on it here and ill think about it bruh. Goodnight! :)

OMG Yes ok well right now i have 50k money to my name. but i can earn more and just to pay off a loan kinda thing haha. and i can give u any number of pokemon i own. im also willing to just pay real money and give u like 2 membership tokens in addition. i just dont know the actual value of him to you. i mean spiritomb is a rare as it is...

perception is everything, not circumstances.

40008 i would give you all my pokemon and money as well as any money i earn, just to have that spiritomb. and buy u membership tokens

lol well then x) shoot me an offer on it here and ill think about it bruh. Goodnight! :)

OMG Yes ok well right now i have 50k money to my name. but i can earn more and just to pay off a loan kinda thing haha. and i can give u any number of pokemon i own. im also willing to just pay real money and give u like 2 membership tokens in addition. i just dont know the actual value of him to you. i mean spiritomb is a rare as it is...

So 2 membership tokens + 50k is the offer im guessing x) if you have any shinies i might take a token off depending on the shiny but otherwise the original offer i can do :)

2wgyt5d.jpg

So 2 membership tokens + 50k is the offer im guessing x) if you have any shinies i might take a token off depending on the shiny but otherwise the original offer i can do :)

wow thank you! yeah we can do that. or if your willing to reserve it ill earn up some more money and maybe a shiny. unfortunately i don't own any shiny ;/

perception is everything, not circumstances.

wow thank you so much! yeah we can do that. or if your willing to reserve it ill earn up some more money and i can do 1 token. i mean i could get like 200k and one token in the next couple days? unfortunately i don't own any shinies :(

Im willing to do the 50k +2ms medallion offer, no need for a reserve :) and ya man np...i have class right now but ill be back on in like 2-3hours from this post. So around

4:40-5:40pm PST to be exact. Ill try to message you as well when im back on :) thanks!

2wgyt5d.jpg