the game hang and no respond

Engkee

it been many time and many different pc i tested.

when encountered some rare pokemon, and when i pressed items bag the whole pokemon client hang there with no respond.

usually it hang awhile estimate 1-2 min then will back to normal. and mostly happen when first time open the item bag.

please look into this,because it wasted my whole day time to get nothing. perhaps should add some indexing or whatever.

245573 it been many time and many different pc i tested.

when encountered some rare pokemon, and when i pressed items bag the whole pokemon client hang there with no respond.

usually it hang awhile estimate 1-2 min then will back to normal. and mostly happen when first time open the item bag.

please look into this,because it wasted my whole day time to get nothing. perhaps should add some indexing or whatever.

Quoting for visibility:

246535 It's a bug with the item bag. Make sure to open it once every twenty minutes or so and it should fix itself. Like you said though, just waiting a few seconds fixes the problem as well.

Shane has indeed looked into this, but unfortunately hasn't been able to replicate the issue. Have you checked your PC's specifications? It may be that they need to be upgraded.

Otherwise, just make sure to open the "Items" tab in battle every so often, and you shouldn't encounter the freezing issue anymore.

Topic moved to proper forum.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.