Missing Breeding / Daycare / Egg moves

Tsuu

Hired someone to teach my swinub Icicle crash through Daycare, but it was missing. In fact, a lot of moves were missing from the list, so the trade was canceled. Can I get some info on why these moves are missing, or not implimented?

246445 Hired someone to teach my swinub Icicle crash through Daycare, but it was missing. In fact, a lot of moves were missing from the list, so the trade was canceled. Can I get some info on why these moves are missing, or not implimented?

Hi there. Unfortunately, since PRO is currently in development, not all moves are coded into the game yet. In terms of moves that are learned via the Egg Move Tutor, some of the moves introduced in later generations aren't implemented in the game yet, such as Icicle Crash.

The team is aware of which moves still need to be added in at a later date - however, because coding them takes time, we can't give you an exact timeframe on when this will happen. Keep an eye on our update logs, which is where news about updated moves/abilities/etc will be posted.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope that clears things up!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.