Lost Bulbasaur

Rimitto

Was streaming some pokemon this morning and the server went down.

I caught a pretty good bulbasaur before it happened and have proof, is there any way I could get it recovered?

Bulbas are incredibly rare and hard to find... even with the improved rate as of right now. It's been very frustrating just trying to find them.

Stats:

Bulbasaur (female) level 9 (kanto)

Nature: Modest

IV's

ATK - 7

DEF - 14

SPD - 16

SPA - 25

SPDEF - 30

HP - 21

Highlight of when I caught it:

twitch (dot) tv/rimitto/v/85010874

---------------------------------------

Sometimes you drink the milk.

Sometimes the milk drinks you.

Lesson Learned.

---------------------------------------

246466 Was streaming some pokemon this morning and the server went down.

I caught a pretty good bulbasaur before it happened and have proof, is there any way I could get it recovered?

Bulbas are incredibly rare and hard to find... even with the improved rate as of right now. It's been very frustrating just trying to find them.

Stats:

Bulbasaur (female) level 9 (kanto)

Nature: Modest

IV's

ATK - 7

DEF - 14

SPD - 16

SPA - 25

SPDEF - 30

HP - 21

Highlight of when I caught it:

twitch (dot) tv/rimitto/v/85010874

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear this happened.

However, staff unfortunately can't help you recover game data that's been lost as a result of a server rollback or crash. Since PRO is a beta and in constant development, unexpected errors and server crashes may happen from time to time. When that happens, we aren't able to return Pokemon, items, etc that have been lost due to a rollback.

I'd suggest reading through this thread for more information on game progress that's been rolled back, and how you can try to prevent that from happening in the future.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience. I know that farming rare Pokemon can be very time-consuming. Best of luck - hopefully you're able to find another Bulbasaur soon!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.