Cant buy coins please help.

8ailor

Hi when i click purchase in game it takes me to paypal page.

We’re sorry, we can't complete your purchase right now.

To comply with international regulations, this transaction has been declined.

what is this ? i cant buy coins. please.

88g5vk.png

246678 Hi when i click purchase in game it takes me to paypal page.

We’re sorry, we can't complete your purchase right now.

To comply with international regulations, this transaction has been declined.

what is this ? i cant buy coins. please.

88g5vk.png

Hi there. By chance, are you purchasing from Turkey? Paypal recently halted its operations in Turkey, meaning that you won't unfortunately won't be able to donate at the moment. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

The good news is that most of the items in the Coin Shop are still tradable, so if you can accumulate enough in-game currency, you can still buy the Coin Shop items you want via Trade Chat or our Trade subforums. I know that's not a perfect workaround, but it does mean that you aren't completely locked out of purchasing Coin Shop items, at least.

Again, I apologize for any inconveniences presented. Best of luck, hopefully you're still able to obtain the items you're looking for!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

Thank you for helping and yes im from turkey. what if i sent you the money and you buy me coins ? can we do it like this ? you or other thrustable person ? because my internet connection kinda s*cks. im gettin disconnected every 15-30mins.

Edit: and i want to help you for makin such an awesome game. this was the main reason i wanna donate untill i get dc's :D