New Guild, Team Rocket *Yellow server*

Cleric

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings, new player to PRO ( but not to pokemon in general :P ) Is there any chance I can join your guild ? :)

Edit : tried to add you but apparently both players need to be online, I will keep trying when I am on,my IGN is "Kurosu"

358796 Greetings, new player to PRO ( but not to pokemon in general :P ) Is there any chance I can join your guild ? :)

Edit : tried to add you but apparently both players need to be online, I will keep trying when I am on,my IGN is "Kurosu"

We have now met in game. Kurosu was added to the Team Rocket line up. :thanks: :devil:

[glow=red]" WE LOVE YOUR FACE ! WE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SELL YOU ! " (*HAIL TEAM ROCKET*)[/glow]

Guild not mature, totally trash with incompetents leaders and such hateful environment. :n:

Not to say that (after helping new comers and being friendly/active in the guild) you will be probably removed after a quick period of time. Without explanation as happened to a couple of us, probably just to fill up guild spots for popularity... with new entries collected around the forum and in game. Definitely not recommended.

Behave

Ash