Lolicon's Avatar/Signature Poke'Shop

Guest Kisae

37066 Enigmix, tell me the type of scheme you use in the forums so I can edit the background color of it.

That avatar is amazing :devil: It's pretty much how I imagined it would look like in my head :3

Although it seems the avatar can't be transparent when curved? >-< I didn't expect this my bad ^^'

Would it be possible to just make it rectangle with a border of some kind? Sorry to request such a thing after I already mentioned the shape >.< I don't mind if you refuse no worries :3

Thank you so much for the avatar! I love it :D

I can make it rectangular. I would like to now your in-game and will stalk you for the payment though. don't worry, I will not bring a knife in my bag.

EDIT: have read your pm, just pm me your in-game name if you don't want it to be public. I'm not rushing to get the payment. just knowing that you're in my friend list is alright and will get the money once we can. we have outside life anyways.

I'm online right now. for the next 5hrs. so feel free to buzz me.

EDIT AGAIN: I'm now offline.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

added "blacklisted no pay" in the 1st post. people who do not pay for the request and continued to give no sign of replying.

This may be an odd request, but I want you to "hand" draw (using mouse only, I must stress this), the most fabulous looking spreadsheet (example: Click Me). And then sign it with "Gradi." I will pay the max.

I don't get your request.

D:

My time zone is UTC +0, probably the reason I can't seem to add you when I'm online..

If you can PM me a set time when your on I'll make sure to be on! Don't want to be on a blacklist o^o

removing from blacklist. just posting here and there will make me feel at ease :P also is you in-game name also your forum name? if not, please tell here~

Hii!

I'm interested in ordering(?) an avatar! I'd like it to be based on the anime Shigatsu kimi wa uso... Besides that you have free reign on how it should be. :D

aight, before that, state in-game name please.

This may be an odd request, but I want you to "hand" draw (using mouse only, I must stress this), the most fabulous looking spreadsheet (example: Click Me). And then sign it with "Gradi." I will pay the max.

I want you to draw me a "business-esque" spreadsheet using Paint. It should include random statistics, bar graphs, pie charts, line graphs.

https://e13o13.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/Premium-Budgeting-Spreasheet.jpg

I want you to draw me a "business-esque" spreadsheet using Paint. It should include random statistics, bar graphs, pie charts, line graphs.

https://e13o13.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/Premium-Budgeting-Spreasheet.jpg

I'm not gonna do anything aside from avatar/signature for this forums.

But that is what I want my signature to be, should I take my request else where?

But that is what I want my signature to be, should I take my request else where?

as a signature? hmm yeah. go take your request else where, sorry. not gonna do it using paint and I don't want to lie that I did use paint when I didn't. :P