Can't go trainer valley

Eden

I beat Red.

I found the guy's brother and paid 50k.

I gave him the feather, got the HM.

I talked to the subway manager.

Now whe I talk to guards I can only go Saffron\Goldenron, why is that ?

Hi there. In order to access Trainer's Valley, you'll need to have battled the Red boss NPC and fulfill the Love Island requirements (120 Kanto Pokemon caught and 38 evolutions). Afterwards, you should have the option to access Trainer's Valley when taking the Saffron/Goldenrod train.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

I beat Red.

Hi there. In order to access Trainer's Valley, you'll need to have battled the Red boss NPC and fulfill the Love Island requirements (120 Kanto Pokemon caught and 38 evolutions). Afterwards, you should have the option to access Trainer's Valley when taking the Saffron/Goldenrod train.

I need 120 pokemon caught ? not just seen ?

I beat Red.

I need 120 pokemon caught ? not just seen ?

Yes, caught. Also, they need to be 120 unique Pokemon from the original, first 150 Kanto Pokemon - so a Sentret caught in the Kanto region won't count, for example. You can speak with Professor Oak in Pallet Town to keep track of how many Kanto Pokemon you've caught.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.