Thx

Heycavalier

250062 While I understand that some people are upset about the clone event ending early I am happy that PRO allowed us the opportunity to be part of this event as a celebration of the game being available for a year ^-^

how is running through the same bush for days and getting nothing for it a celebration?

ofc we are upset, i even took tomorrow off because i wanted that clone bulba so badly.

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

250062 While I understand that some people are upset about the clone event ending early I am happy that PRO allowed us the opportunity to be part of this event as a celebration of the game being available for a year ^-^

how is running through the same bush for days and getting nothing for it a celebration?

ofc we are upset, i even took tomorrow off because i wanted that clone bulba so badly.

i believe its a celebration because they didnt have to put this event out for us at all. I understand people are "salty" or what i prefer to call upset. We always have the next event to look forward too which i believe will be at the end of October. Im sorry you didnt get to find your bulba i really am

2dsisug.png

Well they didn't have to but they made a whole new client for it and promised that it would end on a certain date...i don't really get the reason of it being stopped since the lags are still present so as i said i can only hope for it to come back. I'm a collector type of person so another event won't really fix the early "cancellation" of this one...

Check my Mall!

We just have to trust the dev team that whatever reason was for taking down the event was for the good of the community and for allowing a smooth and easy play of the game, lets trust the guys that brought us this awesome game for free :)

Anyways I doubt its the first nor the last event, Christmas is just around the corner ;)

The clone event was ended early due to the server becoming overstrained with extreme lag issues. I apologize for the inconvenience and to all who weren't able to catch their clone starters before the event was ended. However, the event may return sometime in the future. We can't give any guarantees, as this will depend on our content and development teams' discretion, but please keep an eye on our Announcements board and stay tuned for possible updates.

In the meantime, I'll be locking this thread. Apologies once again, and best of luck to all.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.