stuck at Hoenn Teleport Quest

Segi5

so after i finish to find Wattson minun and plusle's, i go back to talk to Wattson. After he finish his conversation the game is stuck and i cant move, but i still can post something in chat or see pokemon, etc.

*i already try to relog, restart my laptop, and even talk to wattson from below

:Frown: :Frown: :Frown:

mw776b.png

250272 Try to escape rope? Usually that works. I've never done that quest so hopefully me commenting will bring it back to light. So someone could help you. :Shy:

when i do relog, its rolled back to before i speak to Wattson. when i speak to him, the stuck comes again. so same with you i cant finish this quest

250272 Try to escape rope? Usually that works. I've never done that quest so hopefully me commenting will bring it back to light. So someone could help you. :Shy:

when i do relog, its rolled back to before i speak to Wattson. when i speak to him, the stuck comes again. so same with you i cant finish this quest

You're not the only one encountering this right now. I too had the same problem a week go but haven't really gone back due to the event. I've had a moderator replying a day ago and he asked to talk to his right side or relog multiple times (10+). Today he replied that it should've been fixed. Could you test it and reply?

You're not the only one encountering this right now. I too have the same problem a week go but haven't really gone back due to the event. I've had a moderator repying to a day ago to talk to his right side or relog multiple times (10+). Today he replied but should've been fixed. Could you test it and reply?

okay, i will try it again