Can't log in?

Samarchenbow

Hello everyone, it doesn't seem to tell me I'm already logged in but it won't let me in, I don't know about the already logged in part actually but it definitely won't let me into PRO after the new update or something... (I just got on again after 2 weeks)

I'm on my way to Sinnoh! Wish me luck :)

250257 Hello everyone, it doesn't seem to tell me I'm already logged in but it won't let me in, I don't know about the already logged in part actually but it definitely won't let me into PRO after the new update or something... (I just got on again after 2 weeks)

Hi there. Can you describe the issue in more detail, if you're still experiencing this? For example, does the "Logging in..." message appear and then vanish when you try connecting?

Topic moved to proper forum.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

250257 Hello everyone, it doesn't seem to tell me I'm already logged in but it won't let me in, I don't know about the already logged in part actually but it definitely won't let me into PRO after the new update or something... (I just got on again after 2 weeks)

Hi there. Can you describe the issue in more detail, if you're still experiencing this? For example, does the "Logging in..." message appear and then vanish when you try connecting?

Topic moved to proper forum.

It's been fixed over time thanks for replying though! :)

I'm on my way to Sinnoh! Wish me luck :)