Porygon

Mastersiriu

good morning, good my suggestion is related to Pokemon Porygon and its evolution item ( up-grade ) , first talk of Porygon , this pokemon amazing that so we have one chance to get him in quest of cinnabar ( 120 pokemon captured and 2-6 hours) , the likelihood of a pokemon that come good is very difficult , there u have to still be lucky that he come up with the up-grade item , to see me is unfair because the pokemon should have otherwise handle it does or at least have the reset quest , if only 1 time a month, if we could try their luck once a month already would be great because not have to create another account to try to catch him , remembering that create several accounts is illegal right , so if they could improve this issue , not just me several more players would thank . thank you.

250625 good morning, good my suggestion is related to Pokemon Porygon and its evolution item ( up-grade ) , first talk of Porygon , this pokemon amazing that so we have one chance to get him in quest of cinnabar ( 120 pokemon captured and 2-6 hours) , the likelihood of a pokemon that come good is very difficult , there u have to still be lucky that he come up with the up-grade item , to see me is unfair because the pokemon should have otherwise handle it does or at least have the reset quest , if only 1 time a month, if we could try their luck once a month already would be great because not have to create another account to try to catch him , remembering that create several accounts is illegal right , so if they could improve this issue , not just me several more players would thank . thank you.

You can get Porygon as reward (it comes as a Silver disc) by defeating Jessie&James boss

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

250625 good morning, good my suggestion is related to Pokemon Porygon and its evolution item ( up-grade ) , first talk of Porygon , this pokemon amazing that so we have one chance to get him in quest of cinnabar ( 120 pokemon captured and 2-6 hours) , the likelihood of a pokemon that come good is very difficult , there u have to still be lucky that he come up with the up-grade item , to see me is unfair because the pokemon should have otherwise handle it does or at least have the reset quest , if only 1 time a month, if we could try their luck once a month already would be great because not have to create another account to try to catch him , remembering that create several accounts is illegal right , so if they could improve this issue , not just me several more players would thank . thank you.

You can get Porygon as reward (it comes as a Silver disc) by defeating Jessie&James boss

hmm , I do not know , interesting , thanks