Bug

Filosa

250632 My PG is in the wall and don't walk. What am i doing?

Hi there. Try to use an Escape Rope if you have one. Otherwise, can you provide a screenshot of your game? Here's a guide on uploading images within forum posts.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

250792 I can't post the screenshot because "you are not allowed to post links as a new user. You will need little more posts to post links."

There are post count requirements to reply with a link, but there are no post count requirements to embed the screenshot within the actual forum post. Please make sure to read through the guide I've linked, as it shows you how to upload the screenshot using the HTML [ img] [/img ] tags.

250794 pm it to him instead.

Staff members actually request that players do not PM seeking private support in cases like these. It's better for the question to be shared publicly on the forums, so that other users who may be experiencing similar issues can have something to reference.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.