Doubt

Guest imperadorRJ

Guest imperadorRJ

I want to take a doubt, had an account banned 5 months ago, and I'm back playing now with this account and want to put coins and donatar to ms, will be to have risk of being banned this account here to be the same ip? noting that the former staff member who banned me was the deatwings for a few reasons.

I await response thanks

Well knowing if a staff member banned you, then it's was most obviously that you was in the wrong no matter if he's a former staff member or not.

If you don't do anything stupid and don't break the Terms of Service which is the rule set placed for the game, then your account won't get suspended.

251454 I want to take a doubt, had an account banned 5 months ago, and I'm back playing now with this account and want to put coins and donatar to ms, will be to have risk of being banned this account here to be the same ip? noting that the former staff member who banned me was the deatwings for a few reasons.

I await response thanks

If you're not violating our Game Rules or Terms and Conditions, you won't have any cause to worry. I also want to clarify that donating and having coins won't give you any sort of immunity if you're found breaking the rules again. That being said, play the game appropriately and you will be fine.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.