Looking for a friendly guild [Blue server]

Giovanna

Hi.

I am looking for a guild on Blue Server, as the title said. I am mainly searching to improve my friendships into this game as it isnt that easy for me to make friends, hu. I want more animation in my chat, it's a bit quiet for me.

Well, about myself. I'm quite silent. I might talk alot in private but when it comes to talk in a guild chat with ton of people I start to getting shy, so I will definitely be quiet for a while.

I'm not that good at pvp, but I like it and I am doing some matches daily, I'd say 5-6 matches per day and I'm improving my rank slowly.

I'm more into chasing the pokemons to death. I love that pokehunt and won't stop till my heart stops, for sure.

I'm really patient anyway, I can farm a single spot for hours and days before finding exactly what I want, sure thing is I won't stop before my hunger fall off.

I need a guild with a proper english users. I don't really like those shortcuts words.

Of course, I finished the game a while ago and I am already at 600+ hours (that's a lot but the game is worth it).

I need a nice looking icon too !

There it is. The request ends.